The City has contracted with Healthvana, a secure patient web portal, to send your COVID-19 test results to you. If you were tested at a City-operated test site, you will be notified by email or text when your results are ready — usually within 48 hours.
If you provided an email or cell phone number: Result notifications will be sent to the email address or cell phone number you provided at the time of registration.
Please be sure to check your inbox and spam folders on a regular basis. All results (Positive, Negative or Need New Sample) can be viewed electronically or printed via Healthvana’s secure patient portal.
If you do not have email or a cell phone, you will receive a phone call from Healthvana. If you do not receive a call, please contact 311.
If it has been more than 5 days since you were tested, and you have not been notified, please find email instructions below:
- Check your spam folder.
- Click here, and enter the email you used to sign up for testing. A password reset may help you gain access to your account.
- If you are still unable to see your results, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Full legal first and last name
- Date of birth
- Email address you are using to access your account
- Description of the issue
- You can also visit Healthvana's FAQ for common questions and answers about test results.
Other Testing Locations
If you were tested at a different location, you will receive an email or phone notification directly from the doctor or provider that administered the test. Call 211 or visit County Test Results Information for more information.