The City and the County have partnered with Healthvana, a secure patient web portal to send your COVID-19 test results to you. If you were tested at one of the locations listed below, you will be notified by email or text when your results are ready - usually in 3 to 5 days.
- Antelope Valley Mall
- Bellflower City Hall
- Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza
- Carbon Health/Echo Park
- Charles R. Drew Campus
- Crenshaw Christian Center
- Dodger Stadium
- East LA College
- The Forum
- Hansen Dam Rec Center
- Harbor UCLA Hospital
- Hotchkin Memorial Training Center
- Kedren Community Health Center
- Lincoln Park
- Northridge Fashion Center
- Pomona Fairplex Gate 17
- San Gabriel Valley Airport
- Santa Clarita
- South Bay Galleria
- VA Lot 15 (Jackie Robinson Stadium)
- West Valley
Email notifications will be sent to the email address or cell phone number you provided at the time of registration. Please be sure to check your inbox and spam folders on a regular basis.
All results (Positive, Negative or Need New Sample) can be viewed electronically or printed via Healthvana’s secure patient portal.
If you do not have email or a cell phone, you will receive a phone call from Healthvana
If it has been more than 5 days since you were tested, and you have not been notified:
- Check your spam folder.
- Click here, and enter the email you used to sign up for testing. A password reset may help you gain access to your account.
- If you are still unable to see your results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full legal first and last name
- Date of birth
- Email address you are using to access your account
- Description of the issue
- You can also visit Healthvana's FAQ for common questions and answers about test results.
Other Testing Locations
If you were tested at a different location, you will receive an email or phone notification directly from the doctor or provider that administered the test. Call 211 or visit County Test Results Information for more information.